On May 14, 2022, the scholarship holders attended the “Budapest 100” festival, where they got the chance to see structures that are off-limits to visitors at other times of the year. During a guided tour of the National Archives building, the students learned about significant events in Hungarian history as well as more on renowned artwork and statues.
- Az első hivatalos magyar diplomáciai út Nigerbe
- This year, Hungary will support communities in staying in their home country with a total of HUF 1.4 billion.
- Magyarország idén 1,4 milliárd forint értékben segíti a közösségek helyben maradását.
- A new aid shipment to Syria
- Újabb segélyszállítmány Szíriába